Thursday, January 8, 2009

My 1st post

Currently in 2nd year of studies, I'm studying Diploma in Apparel Design and Merchandising. Turning 19 this year, I came from Compassvale Secondary School located in Seng Kang estate. I come from a family of 5 with 2 younger sister. During free time, I would watch some show online or sweat myself out by playing basketball or gym workout.

I hate blogging as i find it a waste of time. I would rather do some other things. What's more, I do not feel easy sharing my personal life with others. Feels like some freaks is keep track of me. Nonetheless, since it's part of this subject, I would break this barrier and give it a try. Well, the 1st post in my is not that difficult though. In fact, it's quite interesting I wold say.

This subject, Effective Internet Research, seems interesting. My lecturer, is a soft spoken lady who seems like a very forgiving person with no temper. The 1st impression she gave me is "hmmm, i guess she's an A lecturer who is friendly and approachable'. I shall wait and see. From what the past class has produced, I'm excited and look forward to the assignment prepared for this sub. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home