Thursday, January 8, 2009

e-shopping spree!!!!

Wii is what i will buy with the S$500 I have. Voted as the top selling game console of year 2008, Wii has also reach out to the elderly.
I have a busy family. Dad working, mummy keep herself busy with the chores, sisters mugging with books and notes and me, always in school producing the best work i could ever produce with the school equipment. I would like to use this $500 to buy this to keep them relax as well as to create family bonding.
Furthermore, one really do get tired playing. Games like tennis, boxing, golf, at the very least, help one to move his/her body. My parents, both lazy of doing exercise, hopefully will play this to get themselves fit to the minimal. My sisters can also play to relieve themselves from the stress they have from school work.

Definitely worth buying, $420.10, which includes a console, 2 wii remote control, 2 nunchuk, and a total of 14 games. I hope it will not affect my studis in the future.=)

ebay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home