Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Reflection No.2

WOW WOW WOW. Well, today's class started off rather positively for me. Ms Faridah showed my blog to the class. Initially, I thought i was a gone case. She gonna explain why this blog needs to be improve and such. However, I was praised and I considered that my blog is a good example of how it shloud be. I'm not really proud of this but what I'm happy about is that I'm on the right track in publishing the right stuffs; reflections of the lessons.

Today, I finally feel the real assignment and dead line coming to me. Thursday is the due date for the portfolio and the next day will have a class test. This week is definitely not my week. Wednesday all the way to Friday, i have 1 submission each day. Gotta burn my MIDNIGHT oil pretty soon. Lesson today teaches us on how to use search engines. Although most of us might already knew how, there all small details that I'm sure most of us will miss. Only till day then i realised how to use the search engines EFFECTIVELY to get the most out of it. It's an important lesson to me. Now, i can applied it across all subjects when doing my research.

Different search engines caters to different form of results as well. Google is a very generic engine where results found are very vast. Scholar Google, another division of Google, provides completely another things. They provide more information in the form of articles written by the pros ( professionals).

Well, today's lesson, in a nut-shell, will definitely be helpful for the future.=)
That's all Folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home