Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Reflection No.3

Today is an unofficial holiday. My lecturer, Ms Faridah is very ill and could not make it to class. One of her colleague came in and pass on instructions to continue with the next exercise. Well, I have not really done it not because I'm slacking around. I'm tidying up my portfolio for submisson, doing the print screen and explanations for the previous lesson properly. Now that is neat and up to my own expectations, I can continue doing the Meta and so on tomorrow, the official no-class day.

I posted my question up on the discussion board. However, I'm worried if no one reply to the thread I posted. And it really do happened. Furthermore, Thursday is the submission. I'm afraid within the short period of time, the replies would not be that great, probably even ZERO reply.

I should just wait and see then. Hopefully some kind souls will help me out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home