Thursday, January 15, 2009

Reflection No.4

Today's class was pretty short. Completed my Portfolio Part 1 yesterday. However, submission dateline was extended till the end of the block. Though I thought it's not fair, I'm glad dateline is extended so i can make some amendment pointed out by Ms Faridah. My portfolio was okay just that I need to add more information and explanations for my analysis part.

Later in today's lesson, Ms Faridah also went through some of the lectures in preparation of tomorrow class test 1. Well, the effort is there but the class seems to be doing their portfolio, probably to ask her any question if there is. Guess I have to read my lectures again to sit me through the test tomorrow.

Though it's a short reflection, I really have to go now. No worry, I'm going to revise my notes. Tomorrow test 10%. No doubt I have to study for me. HAHA!

Okay, That's all for today. Keep track yeah! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home