Monday, January 19, 2009

Refkection No.5

18 Jan 2009, Sunday. I know it's a bit late for my entry as the previous class was on last Friday, 16 Jan 2009. Nevertheless, I will still have to do my reflection on Friday lesson.

Browsing and getting in touch with the database is what's the whole lesson is about. I browse through a few like Academic Gateway, Complete Planet and our very own Tp's database. Well, I will say that I'm most comfortable with the Tp's database. Friday class is not the first time i get in touch with Tp's database. In fact, I've used it before to do my assignment from other module like Marketing for Designers and Professional Communication for Designers. Tp's database is a collection of many others. They have different database to accomodate the needs of different students from different schools. Well, I beleive the students who will benefits most are definitely not from Design school. The infomations available there were more of the other schools area. Company profile, informations, articles and news can all be found there. However, it still benefits students from Design like me in a way. Design is design. However, we need suported evidence to support our design sometimes and that's where we search the net and databases for substaintial backups. Thus, Tp's database will be able to help us is some ways or another.

Just finished correcting up my Portfolio Part 1, it's much better than the initial want yeah. Thank Ms faridah for your advice. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home