Saturday, January 31, 2009

Reflection No.10 - The Last Day!!!!!

Well, 15-days block has finally come to an end yesterday. I would say this is the most relaxing and enjoyable subject i have ever take in my Diploma days till now. Easy assignments and lectures. This is alos the one and only subject which i really feel so at ease taking it, not to worry about the heavy and taxing workload i always have for the other subjects.

EIR, although a short and and almost tax free subject, has really help me in alot of ways. In past, i only know how to use google to look for insiprations and information. I only type like a one-letter word as the search phrase. Now, I know how to find more specific results using multiple keywords , which reduce my time greatly. Now, google is not my only choice when it comes to research. Meta search engines lieke Clusty.com will always be my FIRST choice now. Furthermore, I have also learn how to evaluate a website and determine whether it will be useful to me.

Really, i've never regret taking this subject as my CDS and i strongly encourage those who are pondering whether to take this subject as CDS to take EIR. One will never regret taking this. With so much information and I would say majority of it are on the net, one really have to be equiped with the basic knowledge of seraching on the net effective, and thus the name; Effective Internet Research.

Good choice to my classmates and those who have make thier choice to take this subject up.

I learnt alot. I enjoy it. It's useful. You won't regret.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home